|Date of publication||13/09/2016 - 15:29:53|
|Date of last revision||15/09/2016 - 13:25:46|
luaIrc is an IRC client for PS Vita wrote with Lua Player Plus Vita, allowing you to chat with your friends whenever you want.
- Multichannels support: You can join multiple channels and switch towards chats easily.
- New messages detection: When a new message is detected on an inactive chat, the channel name will change color in the channel list.
- PART, QUIT, JOIN, PRIVMSG, PING, NAMES, TOPIC commands detection.
- Auto-detection of PSN Nickname for default nickname usage.
- (Optional) History logs save.
- Possibility to see the whole list of connected users.
- Channel's topics support.
- Private chats support.
= Prompt keyboard to send a new message.
= Show connected users list (You can select an user in this screen to start a private chat).
= Prompt keyboard to connect to a new channel.
/ = Switch channel
Config file (optional):
The config.lua file can be edited and put in ux0:/data/luaIrc to change some default settings:
nick_default = Default nickname that will be shown at startup. (Default: PSN Nickname)
server_default = Default server hostname that will be shown at startup. (Default: Freenode)
channel_default = Default channel name that will be shown at startup. (Default: #henkaku)
save_log = Enable/Disable history logs saving at ux0:/data/luaIrc/logs.txt (Default: false)
StepS for helping me understand how PART and QUIT commands work.
- Fixed a bug preventing you to connect to servers different from freenode.
- Fixed a bug where logs saving wasn't actually writing QUIT commands.
- Now system chat won't show anymore raw text for detected commands.
- Added private messages support (both detection and starting).
- Added channel's topics showing support when joining a channel.