|Date of publication||02/12/2016 - 19:43:42|
|Date of last revision||10/12/2016 - 18:47:02|
rinCheat SE (SE stands for Savedata Extension) is a stand-alone homebrew extension for rinCheat.
rinCheat SE allows you to apply several cheats to your savedata with few passages.
You can select your savedata slot and your preferred cheats from the official database that will be automatically updated at homebrew start.
rinCheat SE also works as a database updater for rinCheat since when it will download database updates, it will update both rinCheat and rinCheat SE updates.
It supports both rinCheat and vita-savemgr.
Current available games in our database can be seen here (Savedata tab): https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/rinCheat/wiki/Cheats-Database-Status
- Apply cheats to your savedata with few steps and without any knowledge
- Supports both rinCheat and vita-savemgr natively
- Supports CRC32 checksum patch if needed
- Supports multi-offsets cheats
- Auto-updates rinCheat and rinCheat SE databases at startup
- A huge thanks to Slade for providing tons of cheats (95% of the cheats in the database are made by him) and for testing the homebrew
- gnmmarechal for testing the homebew
Why the homebrew is marked as unsafe:
This is needed for game title extraction from SFO files
- Fixed two critical flaws breaking the normal homebrew behaviour