|Datum van publicatie||10/10/2016 - 13:29:16|
psp2shell is an utility/remote shell (library+client) to ease the development process on ps vita devices.
| PSP2SHELL By Cpasjuste |
- psp2shell is an utility/remote shell (library+client) to ease the development process on ps vita devices.
The client is currently available for linux x64 (ubuntu) and windows x64 (wip).
- add libpsp2shell.a and psp2shell.h to your app..
- add psp2shell needed library flags to your app :
-lpsp2shell -lSceSysmodule_stub -lSceNet_stub \
-lSceNetCtl_stub -lSceKernel_stub -lScePower_stub -lSceAppMgr_stub
- DO NOT use secure flag (vita-make-fself -s), this is needed for reloading,
you should then add the flag back when releasing your application.
- Please note that when using psp2shell library, you're application
will never enter "deep sleep" ("power lock"), so the network connexion will not be lost.
- init psp2shell in your app : psp2shell_init(3333, 0)
- to print to the shell from your app use : psp2shell_print(..) / psp2shell_print_color(..)
- connect to your app with psp2shell_cli : ./psp2shell_cli 192.168.x.x 3333
- update/reload your app from the shell : reload "path/to/eboot.bin"
- type help (or ?) for more commands
(cd, ls, pwd, rm, rmdir, mv, put, reset, reload, launch, umount, thlist, modlist)
- consolex-bordeaux.fr : for offering a ps vita device
- TheFl0w : for helping on a few functions
- vitasdk developers : for the sdk :)